Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions: 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading? 
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Perhaps the question should be, what am I not currently reading. The pile of books on my bedside table is growing at an alarming rate and I have so many on the go - I just need to commit to one. However, I am looking forward to picking up the new Alexander McCall Smith one tonight.


What did you recently finish reading?
I've just finished The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul  and had a great discussion about it at bookclub last night, over cupcakes and cocktails. I've already written a review about it here.

What do you think you'll read next?
At the top of my pile is A Girl is a Half-formed Thing but a bookmark is currently sitting about a quarter of the way in to The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harbold Fry so I may opt for that one. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul sitting on my TBR shelf - maybe your comments were just the motivation I need to promote it up the list. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/www-wednesday-august-20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work harder than before to love and admire you.

    Matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately notice him open his soul and mind to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete