Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions: 

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading? 
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?: 
I've just started The Rhinestone Button, by Gail Anderson-Dargatz. It's the story of Job, a late bloomer, somewhat of a loner, with an overbearing big brother - I think it could be a little different!

What did you recently finish reading?: 
I've just finished reading Fly Away Home, by Jennifer Weiner. My second attempt at her books and fortunately this one was much more enjoyable than her first - I may even be tempted to a third!



What do you think you’ll read next?: 
Blackberry Wine, by Joanne Harris is still on my TBR pile, but I've also got my eye on The Chapel at the Edge of the World, by Kirsten McKenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment