Friday, June 3, 2011

Book Beginnings...on a Friday


 
A little bit of fun on a Friday, this weekly meme is hosted by A Few More Pages
I'll share the first line (or two) of the book I'm currently reading (including the title and author) and let you know what my first impressions are - good or bad!

From my new favourite book (which has quickly become my bible!).
The Decadent Housewife: How to live lavishly on his budget

Chapter 1: Rise & Shine [7.30am - 11.30am]
"Although all Decadent Housewives obviously hate mornings, we know they are crucial to the development and maintenance of the Decadent Housewife lifestyle. Though there is truly nothing worse than being woken by the brazen ring of an alarm, and you are no doubt irritated by your mate's cruel indifference to your sleep preferences, take comfort in the fact that at least you don't have to go to work!"

This book is hilarious, entertaining and just so so soooooooooooooo much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this one sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snippet & I love the cover too!

    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't have to go to work? Wa-a-a, I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like fun! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete