Monday, March 14, 2011

10 good things on a Monday... places I want to visit

Ten Good Things on a Monday 
Ten Good Things on a Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Nina and Argh

It's dedicated to every person's compulsive list-writing and is designed to cheer us up and help us tide over the whole week. I took my inspiration from Nina and Argh this week to list...

10 Places I want to Visit Before I Die
I've been fortunate enough to travel to lots of destinations, helped by my goal of visiting as many countries as I've had birthdays! That's right - I celebrated my 28th birthday in the 28th country I've visited, but have since notched up a few more, so am currently on 34. Not quite sure I'll make the 100 club but will certainly for it.

1. Iceland
2. Bulgaria
3. Romania
4. Maldives
5. Vietnam
6. Maachu Picchu
7. India
 8. Kenya
 9. Mexico
10. Nepal

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cool way of celebrating your birthday! I wish I could do that - I'm jealous! The countries you listed are also some of the places I would also like to visit at some point too, as they are all very rich in culture and history, and probably a lot of tourist spots!

    And thank you for recommending gum drop ice cream - if I get to NZ, you would definitely be one of my go-to people for things to do and places to see on my trip :D

    Sorry I could not drop by earlier, but thank you so much for sharing your good things!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete